Movements measured daily with mm precision
Analyse accurate data insights 24/7
Plug and play with
Changing the way you manage risk
Kurloo is an end-to-end, automated surface displacement monitoring service like no other. It puts millimetre precise positioning at your fingertips to keep a watchful eye on displacement impacts on structures and surfaces.
Your eyes on the ground
Replace assumptions with insights
- Measures displacement in X, Y & Z
- Daily readings, point-specific accuracy within 3mm
- Precise results for accurate engineering analysis
- Better mitigate errors with more frequent readings
Integrated IoT intelligence
- Multi-constellation GNSS
- Integrated ground level sensor
- Integrated environmental sensors
- On-board accelerometer for disturbance detection
- Endless integration possibility with Kurloo’s API
- In-built Bureau of Meteorology rainfall data integration
- Single point of truth for measurement & monitoring
More insight, less assumption
Make faster decisions to keep your asset, structure or environment safe.
Easy to install,
resilient remote operation
Compact, lightweight, wireless and remotely operated. Place it where it needs to go and Kurloo does the rest.
Prevent major failures
Delivers frequent, consistent and precise data for more insights, fewer assumptions.
Respond faster and proactively. Reduce downtime and improve operational efficiencies. Redeploy anywhere, again and again.
Ideal for difficult-to-access, risky or restricted environments. Reduce risk with less reliance on skilled labour.
Kurloo in the field
"Typically for a project of this nature, we would have had infrequent measurements by surveyors in an extremely challenging working environment. Having Kurloo meant we got more knowledge about the performance of our work than we had ever had before, which gave us and our client greater certainty and confidence we were meeting the specifications for the project in a safe and accurate way."